Video Conferencing and Video Meetings
Today, video meetings are commonplace in the nation’s corporations. For executive search firms, candidates, and the hiring organizations, videoconferencing has replaced all but the final in-person interviews of finalists. In addition to being far more cost-effective, it is also an eco-friendly alternative. While this is the preferred method of most client colleges, on-campus visits are still available at an additional per diem rate. Pauly Group is equipped with an in-house video conference machine, which makes meetings simple to plan and organize.
Video meetings or in-person meetings are held with:
- Constituency Groups to Establish Objectives
- Leaders of College or District
- Search Chair
- Committee Members
- Search Liaison
Pauly Group’s Environmental Commitment
The American College & University Presidents Climate Commitment calls for awareness and leadership regarding the global environmental crisis. In support of this challenge, Pauly Group is committed to working toward the reduction of the corporate carbon footprint.
Therefore, Pauly Group is pledged to the following:
- Acknowledge there are limits to the planet’s resources and develop a comprehensive business plan to achieve climate neutrality as soon as possible.
- Take actions to make climate neutrality and sustainability a part of all business decisions including the purchase and use of only Energy Star certified equipment and products in all areas for which such ratings exist.
- Complete a comprehensive inventory of all corporate contributions to greenhouse gas emissions from electricity, heating and air conditioning, commuting, and transportation.
- Offer client colleges significant cost savings for choosing videoconference technology over air travel, and thereby contribute to the reduction of aviation related impacts on the atmosphere and depletion of natural resources.